A bit about me and how I'll help you
If you’re at capacity and need someone to take a load off or if you’re eager to take on some additional clients and exciting new projects, I can help you out.
Having worked in marketing, PR and communications for more than 10 years in my former “corporate” life, at international publishing companies and not-for-profits, I now help clients with a range of marketing and PR projects.
I provide an extra pair of safe and steady hands that will quickly progress your projects, whether that is in the form of desk research, content development or benchmarking and analysis.
So if you’re feeling super-stretched but want more, I could be your experienced “go to” marketing and PR freelancer who will help you to grow your business.
8 reasons to work with me
My values and a bit about me
- I believe that marketing and PR is about offering the right solutions and sharing honest stories that help people to solve their problems.
- I understand that there’s no ‘one size fits all’ approach so when we work together, support is tailored to your ambitions.
- I’m known for my honest and direct approach and I’ll be open in my communication.
- As an introvert, I love my cosy and quiet little office of one, where I do my best work. My working style: on calls and in meetings, I tend to do a lot of listening and ask questions. I’ll then go off and do my thinking, before gathering my thoughts and ideas in writing.
- Having worked in the third sector for the majority of my working life, I’m always keen to get involved with client projects that help out not-for-profits and charities.
- In my spare time, my partner and I renovate property, which often means that I’m living in a “building site”. (Literally.)