Outsourced services for PR consultants
- Create a media list for outlets/publications in which your client should be aiming to get coverage
- Source editorial calendars for your client’s target publications, which can include story ideas for your recommendation
- Compile a tailored awareness days list that includes pitch angles for how your client might piggyback
- Create a media calendar tailored for your client that includes planned PR and communications activity (press days, special events, email newsletters, social media activity, etc)
- Identify awards your client should consider entering (and assist with the application process which may also include drafting the entry)
Content and asset development
- Collate press packs and prepare the documents within them, such as biographies, fact sheets, talking points – all with the client’s branding
- Compile event, photographer or internal briefings
- Repurpose owned media for different channels – i.e. turning press releases in to news stories for a client’s website
- Write up case studies
- Social media management – writing messages and sourcing content that includes images, scheduling
- Edit website content via your client’s CMS
Tracking the success of your campaigns – benchmarking and reporting
- Create benchmarking for PR campaigns using agreed framework (e.g. AVE, AMEC or OASIS) and evaluation metrics
- Monitor media clippings to demonstrate coverage won
- Set-up surveys for benchmarking and evaluation (i.e. before and after the campaign) and compile survey results
- Evaluate and report on the success of PR campaign to demonstrate ROI with recommendations for future activity – pulling analytics as well as including written explanation of what the data means
Prices start from £50 per hour.
Time to get thing moving?
Let’s arrange a free 30 minute chat to see if I can hep you.
The big obstacle for me is time. While this is obviously the reason for working with you, it was initially a barrier – as I imagined that I would need to spend more time managing the work you do for me. Happily, this is not the case! I now have peace of mind that the elements of project work are being done. More than this, you regularly go above and beyond the brief and suggest ways to improve things. Your initiative, flexibility and enthusiasm are all great things that come with your service.