Services for your business
If you are so stretched that you’re falling behind with your own marketing or PR for your own business, then I can help you get caught up. Perhaps you’re busy recommending to clients that they should have X, Y or Z marketing/PR initiative in place in their business but you don’t have it sorted in your own business. If we haven’t yet worked together, this can be a great way to get started. Think of me as your back office support, working behind the scenes to help you get more done. And because I know that doing marketing and PR for your own business is an overhead, rather than a money-making exercise, my rate is slightly lower and offers an introduction to my services. Here are some of the ways I can help you:
- Conduct research that will inform your client pitches or speaking gigs
- Create and repurpose evergreen content for different channels – i.e. turning blog articles or white papers into infographics
- Write up case studies
- Edit and publish website content, such as news stories or blogs
- Identify industry awards you should consider entering (and assist with the application process which may also include drafting the entry)
- Source editorial calendars for your target publications
- Create a media list for outlets/publications in which you should be aiming to get coverage
Prices start from £40 per hour.
Time to get things moving?
Let’s arrange a free 30 minute chat to see if I can help you.