Services for busy independent Marketing Consultants and Communications/PR Consultants
1. Work through your ever-growing marketing and comms ‘to do’ list.
Turn your ‘to do’ list into a ‘to done’ list. You chuck a task or tasks at me – from content to process and systems stuff – and I’ll be your back office support and right-hand [wo]man, working through them in order of priority. Book me for one or more days to get your jobs done, pronto!
- Review, contribute to and edit a marketing or communications strategy
- Write or edit an annual report or CSR report
- Identify awards your client should consider entering (and assist with the application process which may also include drafting the entry)
- Compile FAQs for your client’s external or internal customers
- Repurpose owned media for different channels – i.e. turning press releases in to news stories for a client’s website
- Write up a case study
- Set-up surveys for benchmarking and evaluation (i.e. before and after the campaign) and compile survey results
- Design an email campaign or newsletter in line with your strategy
- Set up an automated nurture email sequence
- Write a news story and publish it to a website
- Image/photo research and sourcing
- Social media management – writing messages and sourcing content that includes images, scheduling
- Research and write up SWOT analysis or customer journey mapping
- Create a marketing/comms activity calendar tailored for your client that includes planned marketing and communications activity (email newsletters, social media etc)
- Write a series of template email responses for customer service purposes
- Set up a lead magnet to grow a mailing list
2. Design and deliver effective marketing/communications campaigns.
We’ll work together closely to design a campaign that get results for your clients. I’m here to bounce ideas at the planning stage and help map out and structure the multi-channel marketing/comms campaign. And I’ll stick around to implement everything so that you can focus on more of the strategic stuff for your clients or tasks that move the needle on your own business.
3. Help you to deliver consistent marketing activities for your own business.
If you are so stretched that you’re falling behind with your own marketing for your own business, then I can help you get caught up. Perhaps you’re busy recommending to clients that they should have X, Y or Z marketing/comms initiative in place in their business but you don’t have it sorted in your own business. I’ll help you deliver your marketing plan for your business. You’ll benefit from accountability and support from a fellow freelancer who ‘gets it’.
What can I accomplish in a day?
Check out these mini case studies where I share examples of projects I’ve helped my clients with in one day and two days.
Support is tailored to your business
The service I provide is flexible, meaning that when you book me for a day (or days) I can work with you on an ad-hoc or regular basis, on one project or on a variety of tasks.
Perhaps you’d like to completely hand over the email newsletter management for one of your clients so need some regular support every month.
Or another of your clients has a big event coming up and they’ve asked you to help with some additional work – you’d love to say yes but you don’t currently have the capacity – unless of course you are able to outsource this work to a freelancer.
Read more on how it works and my new client process
I first sought Ali’s help when I was managing a number of different projects and needed implementation support from an experienced marketing communications freelancer. I found Ali’s approach refreshing from the start – she is clear about where she can add most value, methodical and organised in her approach and always willing to challenge and offer ideas to help improve the work we do together.
Ali is particularly good at taking on a complete project and delivering against a brief which frees me up to concentrate on other work, and while she often talks about preferring implementation over strategy, I have found her to be naturally strategic in how she develops and executes projects.
Curious about working together?
Let’s arrange a 15-minute virtual coffee chat so I can learn more about your business. Bring a cuppa!