Last week, I attended my first Charity Comms event via Periscope live streaming. The seminar, “Unlocking the power of social influencers”, was an opportunity to find out about how charities are engaging with influencers and building successful strategies. There were plenty of takeway tips on how to choose the right influencers and how to best work with them.
- “Identify and approach the right social influencers” – Nikki Peters, MQ: Transforming Mental Health
- “Boob Ninjas: recruiting a band of social influencers to engage young people” – Zoe Roll, CoppaFeel!
- “Supporting social influencers to support their followers” – Zoe Bailie, The Mix Charity
- “Using influencers to maximise your brand potential” – Chris James, The Scouts
- “Where will social influencer marketing go next?” – Tereza Litsa, Lightful
Presentation slides from all of the speakers are freely available on the Charity Comms website. Members of Charity Comms can also watch the recorded videos from the conference via the above weblink by requesting a password from the organisation.
I live tweeted from the event and here’s a Twitter Moment, showcasing a round-up of highlight tweets from several accounts.
Do you need assistance with setting up branded business social media accounts for your business or your clients? Or are you looking for an experienced marketing and PR freelancer to help manage your social media accounts? I might be able to help. Get in touch by emailing me at email@example.com.
Image: Taken from open-source site unDraw where you can add your brand colour to ready-made illustrations.